Looking for a Cow
When we need milk for our coffee do we just sit around and wait for a cow to come passed and supply us with fresh milk for our coffee, or do we Get up and Go Look for a cow.
We are confronted with making choice all the time, the following question and ideas will help you with your quest.
· Do we really need to have our own cow
· Once we have a cow we need a place for it to craze
Is it perhaps a better option to rent a cow from someone else
The only pay a them a monthly rent fee but you will still be responsible
for the vet fee’s,
salary for cow-guard
and installment for this and that
· Or Is not better just to buy a prepacked milk container
· Buying milk in container means it is not that fresh
· Now we need a refrigerator to keep the milk fresh
· Do we really need a double door refrigerator to store the milk
· Do we need a separate room for to keep the refrigerator in
· We need a double cab/ 4 wheel drive - v8 to collect the milk form the cow?
· Do we need luxury German wheels to buy the mild at the shopping mail
· Or should we just not walk to the corner shop
· We need buying cards to purchase milk because cash is just too risky.
· For buying cards we need this… then that – round and round we go.
Most of the time we need our perception of things to change.
· Do we let others decide for you how much cream you should enjoy
· Should we lower our standard to accept a more watery product
Ask yourself the following
· Do you really need milk in your coffee?
· Do you still need that big house with all the rooms
· Would driving an older average vehicle make you less of who you are
In the current economy things are changing and it is starting to take its toll - we have to change with the times. Now is the time to downsize and relook at what is really important to our well-being.
Should we not spend our time with things that adds value to ourselves and to our family and friends, Instead moaning past time or looking for a Cow
Pine's Blog is the place where I share my Gratitude ... and also the Excellence I experience from ordinary people make a difference by doing every day things with passion SHARE